Struggly Classroom supports the learning of conceptual mathematics that is critical for students from ages five to twelve and beyond.
- Math as a creative, visual, connected subject
- Growth mindset messages and badges
- Investigative exploring
- Nurturing a deep understanding of mathematical ideas
- 34 tasks with 383 levels in total
- 1-3 new tasks per month, with appr. 30 levels
- Teachers can assign a task of the day
"Compared to students without access to Struggly, students who played Struggly tasks scored significantly higher on a mathematics assessment at the end of the school year."
Download the independent research study on Struggly from WestEd, a nonpartisan nonprofit agency that conducts and applies research.
See Struggly in action
PDF of released tasks and scheduled releases for 2023 sorted by topic.See details